The Urban Redevelopment-Authority has made a recent declaration with regards to a tender for a sought-after commercial and residential site in a Singapore rising town of central Sengkang. The tender was awarded to CapitaLand & City Developments LTD (CDL), out of four short-listed tenders, for a 99-year leasehold site next to the Buangkok MRT Station.
Successful Tender Price
CapitaLand & City Developments Ltd (CDL)’s joint venture won at a price of $777,78 million compared to their competitors’ bids that ranged between $608 and $682 million. The winning bid works out to $923,59 per square foot per plot ratio.
The two companies bid as a joint venture is CapitaLand & City Developments Ltd (CDL). CapitaLand was found in 2000 and is presently one of the largest real estate companies in Asia. The company manages over 93 billion Singapore Dollars and operates in over 30 countries and 150 cities. CapitaLand’s portfolio consists of shopping malls, offices, homes, serviced residences, integrated developments, and real estate investment trusts (REITs) and funds.
City Developments Ltd (CDL) has a longstanding reputation for excellence and experience since they were first founded back in 1963. With its long run of over 50 years in the industry, the company is established in 20 countries in Asia, North America, Europe, and Australasia, and owns over 250 subsidiaries. Currently, the company is the second-biggest property developer in Southeast Asia, with a market capitalization of $5,8 billion (US dollars).
Details of Tender
The residential and commercial site that was the focus of the tender is one of the biggest plots awarded since 2015, with a land surface of over 400 000 square feet. The tenders for the concept and price revenue were announced for sale at the end of last year, 28 December 2017, and closed less than six months later on 21 June 2018. A final total of seven concept proposals were received to tender for the site.
The tender process consisted of each prospective company forwarding two envelopes with their concept proposal and tender prices kept separately. Four contenders where then chosen first based on their concept, and thereafter the tender was rewarded to the company with the largest bid.
Four companies were shortlisted:
1. City-Development Ltd & CapitaLand; bid of $777,8 million
2. Perennial Singapore & Qingjian Reality; bid of $682 million
3. Singapore Press-Holdings & Kajima Development; bid of $636,39 million
4. Wing Tai Holdings & Keppel Land; bid of $608,9 million
Winning Concept Proposal
The joint-venture companies, CapitaLand & City Development Ltd (CDL) expect to have completed the project by 2022. The planned amalgamated development will come with a combined community and transport hub on the first floor of the building, with direct access to Buangkok M.R.T Station and the impending bus interchange. The second floor will host a hawker centre, and the next three floors will span the community club. A civic plaza, childcare centre and other recreational facilities are also planned.
CapitaLand & City Development Ltd (CDL)’s objective of the site is to convert it to a popular and focal landmark for the Bangkok neighbourhood. There will also be a total of 700 apartments on the site.
The successful proposal proved that their structure designs and outlines will cater to the considerable figure of people proposed to visit the development. It also contained proposals that will make the development more pedestrian-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. The winning proposal also provided space where one can host events and gatherings.
History of Sengkang
Located in the North-East Region of Singapore, Sengkang is both a development and a residential area. Today, the city is experiencing increasing development to renovate the once fishing village into a mature housing estate. The town is split into four neighbourhoods, Rivervale, Anchorvale, Compassvale, and Fernvale. Sengkang’s history is split into marine history and sprawling plantations.
The first apartments constructed in Sengkang was in Rivervale back in 1997, and as of the end of March 2017, almost 66 000 Housing and Development Board (HBD) residences have been constructed. Various organisations have been approved in a mission to turn the once village into a more residential-friendly neighbourhood.
Latest surveys indicated that Sengkang has over 232 100 people for its 10,59 km2 surface, a 281% increase since 2010, meaning there is plenty of need to supply housing to its ever-growing population. The growing town is also fully equipped with solid transportation services consisting of the railway, public transport by means of taxi and bus, and private transport.
Park Colonial, a new condominium in the Bidadari enclave and next to Woodleigh MRT station, will keep its general public preview from this weekend with income to start off on July 14.
Jointly developed by CEL Development, Heeton Holdings and KSH Holdings, the estate on a land area of 19,547 sq m will comprise 6 towers with 805 residential models.
The 1-to 5-bedroom units model will be priced at an common of $1,700 for every sq ft one-bedders will begin at around $780,000, two-bedders are previously mentioned $900,000.
The 99-year leasehold venture, with a British colonial-inspired design and style, is scheduled to be completed in 2022.
It will property more than 50 amenities, such as a 10m-tall clubhouse, a 50m cantilevered lap pool and an al fresco dining terrace.
Close by facilities incorporate Nex purchasing centre, the Serangoon bus interchange, Paya Lebar Central and the forthcoming 10ha Bidadari Park.
The 60-20-20 joint enterprise among CEL, Heeton and KSH respectively clinched the website final July with a successful bid of $1,110 per sq. foot for each plot ratio.
The start of Park Colonial will arrive ahead of the start of Singapore Press Holdings’ joint enterprise undertaking with Japanese developer Kajima Improvement, The Woodleigh Residences, and The Woodleigh Mall, which is slated for later on this year. The Woodleigh Residences will attribute Singapore’s initial air-conditioned basement bus interchange.
For prices, see: https://parkcolonial-official.sg
Bidadari is shaping up as the new Bishan, consultants say.
M.r Raymond Chia, govt chairman and team main government of Chip Eng Seng Company, CEL’s owner, is self-assured that Park Colonial will garner “quite sturdy desire” when its demonstrate models open up for community preview on June 30.
He extra: “In real estate, it really is usually about the location. The growth is appropriate subsequent to Woodleigh MRT station, in close proximity to facilities, expressways and adjacent to the up-and-coming Bidadari city.
“With the en bloc fever demonstrating no indications of abating, we also count on that a large number of residential homeowners from the current en bloc projects will be hunting for new properties as well.”
Touted as “the subsequent Bishan” sense of its central area, Bidadari estate is developed as a component of Toa Payoh town, bounded by Bartley Highway, Sennett Estate, Higher Serangoon Road and Mount Vernon Road.
Far more than 11,000 household properties are in the pipeline. The initial batch of Build-To-Order flats in the neighborhood was rolled out in 2015 and has remained in large need each and every year. Three new roads – Bidadari Park Travel, Alkaff Crescent and Woodleigh Url – had been partially opened this calendar year to service the spot.
Need business management services? Don’t you have a clue about what the SWOT analysis is? Want to know more about business frameworks? If so, you are in the right place at the right time because we will give you what you need right away.
We will give you the details you want about the PESTEL analysis and many others that will allow you to manage your business better. Well, a business consultant will use these frameworks but you will get the rewards down the line too. Therefore, read on if you want to find out more.
Frameworks Used in Business Consulting
- SWOT Analysis. This analysis will evaluate the weaknesses, strengths, threats, and opportunities of any organization out there. The consultant will identify the core competencies of your business. This consultant will also find an opportunity that you are not taking advantage of right away.
- Porter`s Five Competitive Forces. The consultant will focus on the five factors that shape the landscape of any industry out there such as rivals, new entrants, substitute products or services, supplier power, and buyer power.
- PESTEL Analysis. This is a tool that your business consultant will use to track the environment of the company. If you want to launch a new project, the business consultant will also use this tool to give you what you need.
- Business frameworks. The business consultant will use the 3C model to define the strategy that your organization will use. He or she might also use the 4P model to help you make the marketing decision effectively.
How Business Consulting Can Provide Value
- A business consultant will give you the specialized knowledge you need to do the job pretty well. Yes, they can do that and then some.
- You will get the knowledge, skills, processes, and experience you need to achieve your goals in the business world.
- Do you need sales and marketing development? Yes, you can get these things with a business consultant because they know what they are doing.
- They will also work hard to give you the advice you need to expand or improve your organization.
- The idea generation process might be a challenge for you, yet a business consultant can give you the improvements you need in this area.
- If you have a decrease in sales, cash flow problems, and internal management issues, a business consultant can give you what you need.
- Remember that a business consultant will give you the advice you need to take your business to a whole new level in no time, and that is just what you need at the end of the day. You don’t have to run your business alone because a business consultant can help you.
Getting a personalized, reliable advice is easy when you harness the power of the business consultants. Yes, you can get this and you will truly profit from it right away. Don’t worry about cost and things like that because you will get the most bang for the buck if you hire the right business consultant.
The Lion City is quickly coming under everyone’s radar as the city to look out for. Its pursuit to become the world’s first “smart” city is making its government and inhabitants embrace the digital age like no other. In many of its surrounding countries, a higher number of people live in rather poor conditions with unsophisticated housing. But here, the capacity in terms of public sector housing is quite vast. More than 80% of its residents, which amounts to a little over 3 million, live in affordable and decent houses. What’s more? Morgan Stanley predicted that the property prices in Singapore will double(!) by the year 2030. This makes it a really hot time for property investment in Singapore.
Things to Keep in Mind When Buying Property
Property investment isn’t child’s play. You invest a huge chunk of your money and time and as such, deserve the best that you can get. You should be careful and thorough in your research and then, only then hand over your money and sign the contract.
1. Invest in property which gives you maximum leverage
Many people prefer to borrow loans from the banks when they think of investing, usually paying 20% of the down payment, the rest being funded by the latter. How does this help? Imagine that your rental yield is low. Through OPM, this will still help you earn a high return on your investment. OPM is Financial Leverage in which you profit using somebody else’s money. A complete research is needed to take advantage of this.
2. Rent the property instead
Research found that Singapore’s Property-Price to Annual-Income ratio is 25.38, implying that residents have to at least work 25 years to pay off their mortgage. Hence, if you stay on your property then it’ll actually be a liability. This makes renting a better bet for you. When looking for properties, you should compare its yearly rental yields with the purchase price. Leasehold properties give more yield compared to freehold properties because of their purchase price. But, you do need the government’s approval if you’re a Permanent Resident looking to rent out their apartment.
3. Landlord Friendly
The real estate outlook in Singapore is landlord friendly, giving lot of room for contractual negotiations, in terms of deposits, rent, termination clause, etc. The government will hold the landlord accountable for his tenant’s legal residential status and as such, the latter should ask for proper documentation of his tenants.
4. Tax Payable
Property tax is payable in advance, on 31st January and is calculated by applying the tax rate to the yearly value of the property. Failure to do so would impose a 5% penalty.
Tips for the Right Investment
1. Knowing the right price. You should be aware of the correct valuation of the property that you are interested in. Check the age and condition of the property before finalizing the deal.
2. Spend time understanding the Singaporean market and its dynamics. This will help you make better decisions.
3. Pick the right mortgage plan that suits you. Find out whether medium-term or long-term investment work for you. Retain your ability to pay off your bank mortgage.
4. Keep a broad perspective. Try to see the actual potential of the property, use your vision.
5. Invest in good property consulting services. Most of us lack the experience and the expertise for property management especially in a foreign country.
A huge real estate investment awaits you in Singapore. However, it is important to proceed with caution. Ensure you acquaint yourself with all the relevant dynamics of this industry before taking the plunge.
Business consulting is a fascinating field. Consulting management is also important and you can select the best consultant if you know what you are doing. Therefore, you should find out what you have to know so you can truly get them the most bang for the buck. We will talk about what a consulting firm is, what they can do for you and how you can select the right consulting firm. This is truly important for the future of your business, and you should read on so you can find out more.
What is a Consulting Firm?
A consulting firm will allow you to learn more about how to handle your business because they just do that for you. They will give you the advice you need to run your organization smoothly. These professionals will focus on profits and results, and that is what you need at the end of the day too. You will be dealing with many creative problem-solvers who will give you the different perspectives that you need to get.
What Services Do a Consulting Firm Usually Provide?
A consulting firm will do this for you:
- They will work hard to understand your business model so you can make the most bang for the buck in no time.
- They can also optimize your marketing campaign so they can truly make a difference when it comes to making more profits.
- These professionals also can help you design the right software systems for your organization.
- The increase of efficiency is what these firms are all about, and you can get a lot of benefits from these things.
- You will get advice on how to address both strategic and operational challenges of your organization.
- A consultant will work hard to make you think better and make better decisions over time.
- They will give you the reliable, accurate information you need to do the job.
How to choose the best consultant? What do you look at?
- Make sure that you can develop a long-term relationship with the consultant as soon as possible.
- Make sure that this professional will understand what your project is all about.
- The consultant should work closely with you at all times.
- Ask for references and past clients right away.
- Don’t allow any kind of conflict of interests to interfere with the relationship.
- Check out and compare the cost with other providers.
Remember that a consulting firm can give you the accurate information you need to take your business to the next level. Yes, they can do that but you have to know how to pick up the best one for your organization.
Need a feasibility study? Well, a consulting firm can do that but you have to make sure that they are reliable and trustworthy. In any case, you can get a lot of value out of this relationship because these firms tend to give managers and business owners the accurate information they need to run their organizations properly. Follow these tips and do what you have to do.